1. Never forget that life is good! If you ever want to know what it's like when life is bad, take a day trip to Saint Jude's Hospital. Take a minute out of every day to give thanks.
2. Help those in need and always give a buck to that guy on the corner holding a cardboard sign. (Unless he is wearing nicer shoes than you.)
3. Tell your Mother that you love her. My Mom is basically perfect! She taught me to smile, laugh and always keep a positive attitude. Listen to your Mother...that's a great life lesson!
4. Sometimes good guys have to hurt people. I'll leave that up to your interpretation. There are a million country songs in that life lesson.
5. Pain may be inevitable in this life, but suffering is not.
6. Babies are the closest thing to heaven. I just learned this one after the birth of my first Grandbaby. I remember thinking, "The last thing this baby saw prior to being born was GOD."
7. Laughter is the only medicine.
8. You never regret things you do, you always regret the things you don't do. Don't be afraid to take chances.
9. Success is not measured in dollars and cents.
10. Don't die with your music still in you. I borrowed this from Wayne Dyer.
Finally, #11 life lesson...Guys, love your woman!! They put up with so much, the least we can do is love them and treat them great.
Here's to another 49 years. I might even be smart by then...who knows.
Peace and love,
Post a Comment